A little while back, I thought it would be fun to do favourite things kind of post. Feature books and products, homewares to skincare—stuff I’ve seen on the interwebs in a roundup style post. But then, from memory, it was Afterpay Day. And the very idea of sending out a post flogging stuff, even if it was for entertainment, was a no thanks.
But, some time has passed, and I’ve found more interesting things. I added an extra book and some sunscreen, an old favourite brand has a new offering, and some new-to-me products popped up. And since I feel a little better about the scale of emails in my inbox, I thought it was time. So, here they are, the many things that caught my eye on the interwebs lately; let’s do this.
(contains some affiliate links)
1. Sassy stationery goodness from Veronica Dearly
2. You can’t miss the ads for this stylish AF sunscreen by Naked Sundays
3. Rich, salty and sweet Alg Seaweed Raspberry & Rainbow Seaweed 63% Dark Chocolate
4. Cotton On/Schitts Creek Collab from mugs to cards and in between
5. East Coast Corner Insulated Wine and Cheese Picnic Cooler Bag
6. The New Hustle by Emma Isaacs is even better than the first book!
7. Sand Cloud Towels have towels and accessories for the beach, bath or pool. I’m a bit partial to the beach accessories myself.
8. Skwosh Club Cord Caps with Aussies sayings are a thing of beauty, my friend. I wish they did extended sizing for all their range.
9. Stanley Tucci – My Life Through Food – Preorder now because he’s the best!
10. One of my favourite authors ever, thanks for the intro back in the day, Jojo, back again with Again, Rachel by Marian Keyes
11. You know KeepCup, right? Try their new water bottles.
12. Mr Consistent Mixers are refreshing, delicious and just as good alone or with soda water. Yum yum.
What have you discovered this month, team? I’d love to hear more about what is landing in your cart. Big or small, silly or serious, I’m sure some retail therapy has been helping us all through these weird and wonderful times. Enjoy the post, and as always, shop responsibly.
Hi! I’m Melissa Walker Horn. Around here, they call me Suger. I’m the Chief Blogger and doer of all the things here at Suger Coat It. Blogging since 1901; I love a casual ootd, taking photos, and writing about things that irk or inspire me. I love wine and cheese, long days at the beach and spending time with my family. I make stuff for the internet over at Chalkboard Digital. You know, living the sweet life.