Well hello there folks, it’s the weekend and I’m about to dive head on into some work. But I’ve been chipping away at this list for a while and I finally finished it. Mostly because I’ve been easily distracted lately, but also, 25 things is A LOT. So good luck to you, have some fun, enjoy yourself and if you do something that you take a picture of, make sure you let me know! Tag me or hashtag #ConfidentYou. Let’s do this thing!
- Sit up straight and walk tall, shoulders back, it’s all about posture people.
- Tidy up the area around you, you can’t feel good if life’s a mess, get to it.
- Laugh at something funny, big, with your mouth open.
- Do something nice and unexpected for someone else.
- Do something nice and unexpected for yourself too.
- Breathe deeply, it’ll make you more calm and calm equals confident. sort of.
- If asked to give your opinion today, think about it genuinely and give it.
- Eat well by choosing whole foods, good choices just make you feel good.
- Give someone a hug. Preferably someone you know but not necessarily
- Decide on one thing you’d like to achieve this year and make a plan to achieve it.
- Sing loudly in the car because it’s fun. Head banging at lights helps too.
- Attempt something you’ve never done before with no expectation of doing it well.
- Drink more water, apparently not drinking enough can make you cranky. Good to know.
- Exercise, even if it’s a short walk or tricep dips on the couch, feel how strong and vital you are.
- Compliment a stranger, on their hair, their kids, their outfit. Whatever!
- Smile at yourself in the mirror. Notice how grumpy you usually look, how critical. Stop that!
- Take time out for yourself. 5 minutes if that’s all you can manage and just breathe.
- Call someone you love that you haven’t spoken to for a while.
- Organise a dinner party or lunch, play hostess with the mostess and have some fun doing it.
- Wear something that makes you happy.
- Remind yourself of the things that make you awesome. Write them up somewhere you can see them.
- Whistle while you work. It’ll annoy other people but it’s fun apparently. Right, Hubby? You whistling demon you!
- Stand up for yourself today, learn how it feels to stand strong.
- Dance in your living room, make sure it looks ridiculous.
- And finally, last but not least give yourself a pat on the back just for being you, being awesome and reading this blog. CLEARLY you have excellent taste. Great work my friend. HAHA.
So there you go. Whether you do them all or none of them, this would be a fabulous time to take on being more confident just for you. Do you have any tips for us? What makes you feel confident?
Happy days folks!
Hi! I’m Suger; Chief Blogger at Suger Coat It. Blogging since 1901; love a casual ootd, taking photos + writing about things that irk or inspire me. I love wine and cheese, long days in the sun at the beach and spending time with my family. I make stuff for the internet. Which means I take photos, create content, write copy and devise social media plans for personal brands, small businesses and bloggers. You know, living the sweet life.