When you blog, sometimes your brain gets fried. Sometimes you just plain old run out of interesting things to say. Like, maybe your husband has been surprisingly charming, sweet and hasn’t broken anything in ages and you’re stuck. You’ve got nothing. Nada. It happens, don’t panic just yet. Your blogging mojo hasn’t escaped never to return. It might just be on leave. Well here I come to save the daaaaay! Suger to the rescue;
- Write a post about old posts. Group a collection of your best posts, posts on a certain topic or theme and package them up nicely.
- Write a how to post. Take something you know how to do and tell others about it.
- Write about what you wanted to be when you grew up.
- Write a letter to a friend; past, present or future.
- Write about the best day you’ve ever had.
- Write a list. About anything, to do’s or even a grocery list.
- Write about the first time you failed or the first time you succeeded at something big.
- Write about your five favourite things in the whole world.
- Write something that makes you freak out a little. Confess something or own up to a past indiscretion.
- OR if all else fails, write a blogging blog post. Share your wisdom, your frustrations or your latest blog finds. Share the bloggy love baby. Hence, this post.
Don’t forget to leave me a link if you use one of the prompts, I would LOVE to read what you come up with.
Hi! I’m Suger; Chief Blogger at Suger Coat It. Blogging since 1901; love a casual ootd, taking photos + writing about things that irk or inspire me. I love wine and cheese, long days at the beach and spending time with my family. I make stuff for the internet; photos, create content, write copy and devise social media plans for personal brands, small businesses and bloggers. You know, living the sweet life.