Welcome to my Happy Days of May. I am joining in with Naomi from Seven Cherubs because heck, I LOVE a good take a look at the things in your life that you are happy about or grateful for type thing. You have one of those? Count me in. And a funny story is, the last time I joined Naomi in one of these, THIS happened. Happy Days in May. I missed a couple, but you get the idea. Ready? GO.
- Happy blog nerd moment? Check!
- Eating clean is making me happy. Clean and healthy and happy.
- Mail, with pressies. Enough said.
- Two coffee’s. One more than normal. Pretty happy with my choice.
- Snuggled on the couch with Hubby. Life’s good.
- The strength of my family when I need them. Which was today.
- A full day enjoying laughs with a colleague.
- Sweets with my sweet.
- Bubbles. Champagne, soda water, coke zero… All my favourite things.
- Grocery shopping at night when everyone else is at home.
- Rain on the roof. Constant and soothing. So perfect.
- A winter chill, jumpers, and cosy scarves.
- A cup of soup for lunch when you’re hungry and cold. OMG, so good.
- Social media on a good day. Love and support.
- Hope. That is all.
- A beautiful new skirt that makes me smile.
- Working in a cafe, writing my heart out, literally.
- My husband’s cheeky smile.
What are you grateful for today?
Hi! I’m Suger; Chief Blogger at Suger Coat It. Blogging since 1901; love a casual ootd, taking photos + writing about things that irk or inspire me. I love wine and cheese, long days at the beach and spending time with my family. I make stuff for the internet; photos, create content, write copy and devise social media plans for personal brands, small businesses and bloggers. You know, living the sweet life.