Hi! I’m Suger; Chief Blogger at Suger Coat It. Blogging since 1901; love a casual ootd, taking photos + writing about things that irk or inspire me. I love wine and cheese, long days in the sun at the beach and spending time with my family. I make stuff for the internet. Which means I take photos, create content, write copy and devise social media plans for personal brands, small businesses and bloggers. You know, living the sweet life.
* If you don’t have enough money stop spending it or find a way to earn more.
* Stripes are always in. Full stop.
* Know who you are otherwise other people will try and tell you who you are.
* If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
* Don’t wear anything that doesn’t suit the body you have NOW. No matter how trendy it is or how long you’ve had it.
* Most people who offend you have no idea they did. Forgive quickly.
* Quality over quantity is great BUT sometimes you have to seek out the $ deals to pay your bills.
* Read lots. It will teach you all sorts of things.
* Choose people to have in your life that are positive and contribute to you.