1. You’re taking a three month holiday, no expenses spared, do you cruise the oceans or fly the skies?
A little bit of both, there is this cruise that leaves from San Francisco that goes down and around Alaska. I’d do that and then hang out in San Francisco for a while after I got back. SUCH a pretty city.
2. If you could ask God for one world-wide miracle, what would it be?
3. Would you choose sky diving or deep sea diving? (why?)
Deep sea diving. Even though it FREAKS me out. There is no way I could sky dive. And I do love the ocean.
4. Would you choose having your wishes granted or having the power to grant wishes?
I’d love to say grant wishes. But really I’d want my wishes granted. I promise to be generous with my wishes. There’ll be some good stuff in there for you guys too. Really. I swear.
5. If you could pick a song to be a world anthem, what would it be?
We are the Champions.
6. Do you dream in black and white or colour?
Colour actually. But only burst of colour.
7. Three-course meals or one-pot dinners?
At home one pot dinners. Out, three course meals. It might have to do with the amount of dishes involved.
8. Do you menu plan, shop for two weeks worth of ingredients, then serve up toast and jam for dinner?
No meal plan here. But I do do a cook up on Sunday and we reheat or just add fresh veggies during the week.
9. Do you dye your hair a totally different colour from what nature intended?
Some times. I was born with jet black hair which fell out and grew back white blonde until the age of 13 and it became light brown with blonde highlights from the sun. Now I wear it copper red. But in the past I’ve been every colour and some in between.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Italy. Tuscany probably. Somewhere a bit rural with loads of space around me. Or closer to home, the Sunshine Coast on the hill in Buderim with views of the coast but surrounded by gorgeous ancient trees.
11. Do you change your home decor to suit the seasons or do you just leave things as they are year in year out?
My decor is fairly standard throughout the year. If there’s a change it’s not seasonal at all. Just when the urge takes me to rearrange stuff.
Thank you for the questions River, there were so GREAT ones there. The challenge was to answer 11 questions and choose some people to answer 11 that I made up. But today I’m a little worse for wear and still have to cook up a storm for the upcoming week. Sooooo, if you feel so inclined, please answer River’s questions. Leave me a link to your post. Bet your answers are much cooler than mine. Haha.
Chief Blogger at Suger Coat It; An Australian lifestyle blog for women who work for themselves. Melissa is a social media consultant & lover of stripes. Most weekends you’ll find her at the beach or home on the veranda kicking back. Around here, they call her Suger. Feel free to do the same.