I’ve had a few people email me, or send messages through the facebook page asking about blog tutorials. How to guides for the blog design type stuff. Adding a button, adding stuff to the sidebars etc. Now my experience lays primarily with Blogger so these are Blogger blog focused. But if you read a bit between the lines, I’ve found they work just as well for the crossover to WordPress. So here they are, a collection of posts to help you design your blog;
- How to make a blog button
- How to replace your Blogger blog header
- How to change the Blogger blog background
- How to add your email to your blogger account to avoid ‘No-reply@blogger’ situations.
- How to add a blog stats widget or Blogger popular posts widget.
- How to find your key word searches.
I hope you find these useful and I’d love to hear about what other things you’ like to know how to do. After all, I’m still plodding away on that eBook. I like to think of it as the longest eBook ever. Not in length, but the time it’s taking to write the darn thing. So tell me, what is the number one thing you wish you knew how to do or wish you had known sooner…
Maybe I’ll know and can tell you!
Hi! I’m Suger and I’m the Chief Blogger here. I make stuff for the internet. Which means I take photos, build websites, write copy and create social media plans for people. This is my blog where I share my life and the things that interest me. It’s been living its best life on the interwebs since 2009.